ACP 400k

Alex Bachmann

May 22, 2023, 7:04:21 AM5/22/23
to Ohio Randos
Randos,

On Saturday, we begin taking on longer distances and overnight rides as we step into the 400k ACP Brevet from Lancaster. The route will begin from the 24hour IHop in Lancaster, there are several hotels in the area to choose from. I hope you have your booking in already!

The route is hilly, “immodestly,” as described by Buzzee. Plan for a long day of ups and downs. We will have full course coverage with volunteers. Registration closes at midnight Thursday night.

-Alex B
Ohio RBA

Alex Bachmann

May 22, 2023, 7:46:27 AM5/22/23
to Ohio Randos
Apologies folks, start is at the Baymont.