ACP 600k

Alex Bachmann

May 31, 2022, 8:34:32 AM5/31/22
to Ohio Randos
Our final ACP event of the year takes place this Saturday at 5am, where will we tackle the 600k.

Some course modifications were made after the 400k, primarily to avoid rutted roads and eliminate some info controls. This reduced the distance and climbing of day 1, and brings the total distance to exactly 600k. Day 1 remains challenging with many significant climbs, followed by a very flat and wooded day 2.

We will have a volunteer on course and a hotel room available Saturday night for those that don’t have one. The route and cue posted to the website are now final.

Registration closes tomorrow at 11:59pm.

-Alex B
Ohio RBA