Up and Down the River/Rabbit Hash

Alex Bachmann

Jun 9, 2023, 7:26:39 AM6/9/23
to Ohio Randos
Randos,

Anyone ride either of these permanents recently?

“Thinking to ride Up and down the river Saturday from Cincinnati (or maybe rabbit hash) and saw in a RUSA magazine that one rider did it as an out and back on the same side of the river but another rider tried doing it as a loop crossing the river and had difficulty with crossings.

> Anyone recommend doing it on one side of the river or doing it as a loop… are you aware of any issues? Or do you think Rabbit Hash is a better route for out of towners?
>
> Fun fact, will be Dans 49th and 50th state so we’re counting on it :-)
>
> Merci!
> Pam Wright”

Ted Meisky

Jun 9, 2023, 7:44:19 AM6/9/23
to Alex Bachmann, Ohio Randos
Looks like I was the last person to ride Rabbit Hash but that was 4 years ago. Traffic was sketchy a number of times and there was a section of road around mile 57 that basically didn’t exist and had to be walked but that could have been repaired by now.

Hard to say what it’s like now

Ted Meisky

timargo...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 7:07:00 PM6/9/23
to Ohio Randos
Hello Pam:  What time do you want to ride up and down the river tomorrow?  I would suggest riding it in reverse.
Tim Argo