Southern/Southwest Flèche group

Alex Bachmann

Jan 5, 2022, 11:05:32 AM1/5/22
to Ohio Randos
In response to my previous email, a Facebook page went up today for any randos in the southern tier of Ohio, or those who otherwise don’t have a team to connect with flèche plans. A post with the link is on the main Ohio randos FB page. If you don’t have Facebook, please let me know you are interested through my personal email.

Al...@woh.rr.com

-Alex B
Ohio RBA

roy burnham

Jan 5, 2022, 12:40:14 PM1/5/22
to Alex Bachmann, Ohio Randos
All,
Although I'm not on the fitness level to participate as a rider, I am willing to help with logistics for Fleche teams (Support vehicle per rules).  I can help transport to start, maybe assist at midpoint etc.  I'm hoping to get back to the 200k level this year but until then, Id like to help others in the group.

Roy Burnham