RUSA Board Elections

Joshua Haley

Nov 2, 2023, 10:03:46 AM11/2/23
to Ohio Randos
FYI:
It's election season for the RUSA board. There are no wrong choices with this set of candidates. I encourage you to read their candidate statements and cast your ballot.
Vote November 1st through November 30th
This is your sport.
Let your vote help guide our future.
You will be voting for 2 candidates for the term 2024-2026.
Regional Brevet Administrators (RBA's) will also vote for one candidate for 2024 Regional Brevet Administrator-Liaison (RBA-L). NOTE: The ballot for the RBA-L will be sent to the RBA's separately.
The following members have accepted their nomination for the two board positions:
  • Phil Fox (#12365)
  • Susan Gryder (#9931)
  • Misha Heller (#8502)
  • Dawn Piech (#10146)
  • Dave Thompson (#4226)
The following member has accepted the nomination for the Regional Brevet Administrator-Liasion (RBA-L) position:
  • Rob Hawks (#2515)
Please visit the Election Page to learn about the candidates, their statements and interview.
Randonneurs USA Board Member responsibilities view here.
We sincerely thank all of the candidates for their willingness to serve and be slated on the ballot.

Joshua Haley

Nov 7, 2023, 2:32:05 PM11/7/23
to Ohio Randos
To follow up on this, I've included some additional long-form statements (linked below) that you may want to read. Please click on the RUSA election page and watch the interviews that Deb Banks did with the candidates.  I was delighted that both candidates who rode in Ohio mentioned our region (positively!) and enjoyed hearing them talk about what randonneuring meant to them.