Re: [Ohio Randos] Digest for ohiorandos@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

1 view

Don Hamilton

Mar 16, 2021, 6:52:44 PM3/16/21
to ohior...@googlegroups.com
In the spirit of randonneuring, we must thank Paul Bacho who gave Jared Allen the tire patch and boot to allow him to finish the 200K. We just helped Jared fix his tire issue and get him rolling again.

Thanks Paul !!

Don Hamilton

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 11:15 PM <ohior...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Alex Bachmann <al...@woh.rr.com>: Mar 15 08:25AM -0400

Good morning fellow randos,

All riders, minus myself, finished Saturday’s 200k brevet. There were two major mechanicals. One ended (my) ride, the other was repaired well enough for the rider to finish, courtesy of wonderful volunteers Don and Phyllis Hamilton. Highlights included blue skies, quiet roads, and plenty of smiles. I would have loved to feel that tailwind on the way back 🙂 Look for results to be submitted early this week.

Next we move on to our ACP SR series. These rides will feature more involvement from your RBA and other volunteers, which is reflected in registration prices. Routes are being finalized and hotel information will be available shortly.

-Alex B
Ohio RBA