4/8 Brevets

Alex Bachmann

Mar 31, 2023, 2:56:53 PM3/31/23
to Ohio Randos
We are about 1 week away from our first dual ACP brevets of the season, next Saturday 4-8. We have a challenging hilly route, and a flatter route to give you any option to match your fitness. Although both routes are ACP certified and will count the same for qualifying, PBP hopefuls should consider completing as many of our hilly routes this year as possible, to help make your attempt successful.

Our admin team is particularly excited about the hilly route, which includes some famous roads like Chicken Hollow and Big Run.

Both routes begin and end out of Seaman, Ohio from the parking lot of the Quality Inn, at 7am. Website links are finalized.

Registration will close at midnight next Thursday.

Volunteers will be on course, and at the start and finish.

-Alex B
Ohio RBA

Tim Creamer

Mar 31, 2023, 3:47:17 PM3/31/23
to Alex Bachmann, Ohio Randos
Does anyone have a room they will share for Friday night?
I’ll bring my own sleeping bag & pad if needed?

Tim Creamer #3501

feli...@fuse.net

Apr 3, 2023, 12:41:20 PM4/3/23
to Tim Creamer, Alex Bachmann, Ohio Randos
Tim...sleeping bag and pad! Still the 'tough guy' I remember. Going to try and do this ride, but I'll be driving to the start Saturday morning. Doing the flat route as well😁

to Tim Creamer, Alex Bachmann, Ohio Randos

Oops.... Jim Koegel