Saturday’s 200k

Alex Bachmann

Apr 8, 2021, 8:32:46 PM4/8/21
to Ohio Randos
Registration for Saturday’s 200k is now closed. We have about 25 registrations including those who pre rode. Check in will begin at 5:45AM and conclude at 6:45am, because there will be a somewhat lengthy pre ride briefing to clear up confusion surrounding brevet cards and EPP, new COVID safety rules, and the detour. If you arrive during or after that, you can still check in afterward until 8am when the open control closes. Remember that you have the option of departing after the group to observe social distancing and reduce crowding at the controls, but the control opening and closing windows do will not change if you do.

Attached is a gps copy of the detoured section. Will we have cue sheets of this available. It was too late to rework the original route.