New Ohio Randonneurs website

Jonathan

Oct 29, 2021, 8:39:12 AM10/29/21
to Ohio Randos
The Ohio Randonneurs website now has a slightly different look. We've transitioned to a platform common to a number of regions.

You will need to register as a member which can be done any time or on registration for your next Ohio brevet.

The 2022 schedule is up, though start times and other details are subject to change.
Most notably, we're looking forward to the first flèche in a few years. Get your team together!

If you're interested in forming a flèche team in Northern Ohio, let me know.

Jim Vajda

Oct 29, 2021, 9:55:16 AM10/29/21
to Jonathan, Ohio Randos
This is great! Nice work guys! I am looking forward to the brevets out of Chillicothe too.