600k Pre ride dinner

Alex Bachmann

Jun 24, 2021, 8:25:22 AM6/24/21
to Ohio Randos
Greetings fellow Randos,

For our ACP 600k this Saturday, we have some esteemed guests participating from out of state. They have chosen to meet at Gaslight Brewhouse in Oxford for food and drinks around 6pm Friday evening before the ride, and have asked me to extend the invite to all Ohio randos, whether you are riding Saturday or not :)

-Alex B
Ohio RBA

jk

Jun 24, 2021, 1:32:13 PM6/24/21
to Ohio Randos
Nice - I'll try to make it down in time.

Looks like a warm one.  Maybe my Garmin will finally tell me that I'm acclimated to the heat.

-Jonathan