4/22 ACP 300ks

Alex Bachmann

Apr 16, 2023, 8:29:29 PM4/16/23
to Ohio Randos
Greetings fellow Randos,

This coming Saturday, we are hosting 2x ACP 300ks, offering another hilly PBP prep route, and one flat route.

Both routes begin from the IHOP parking lot in Lancaster, OH. It is a 24 hour parking lot. There are several hotels and businesses in the area.

The flat route visits several trail systems and country roads south west of Columbus.

The hilly route makes a big loop around Hocking state forest and through Wayne national forest.

Registration closes Thursday 4/20 at midnight. We will have volunteers on course and at the start and finish.

Route links on webpage are finalized.

-Alex B
Ohio RBA