RUSA Reflective Vests

Joshua Haley

Feb 7, 2024, 8:17:36 AMFeb 7
to Ohio Randos
From DanD.  I have to say, this is absolutely my favorite reflective vest.  It's very breathable and made out of a stretchy jersey-like material.  So it conforms to thick layers in the cold, and is still useable when it's warmer out.

Voler has the RUSA Logo’ed Reflective Vests for sale, in two Hi-Vis colors Pink and Yellow.

All orders are directly through Voler.

All Orders are much appreciated, both as a way to help get the RUSA name out on the streets while showing our Rando Pride and also to help us make our minimum order of 25 per color.

For many, these are the best cycling vests on the market. They have a tall collar, quality two way zipper, very breathable back, light weight and compact-able with 3 pockets in the back.

These are only made in Race Cut so please check sizing chart of call if in doubt, they are not returnable.

Don’t procrastinate, Ordering window closes March 5th, products ship out April 12th.

Reflective Vest Hub

Thank you!
DanD
 Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 3.18.29 PM.png

Jim Vajda

Feb 7, 2024, 2:00:47 PMFeb 7
to Joshua Haley, Ohio Randos
I agree with Josh. This is not a typical trash bag with arm holes vest. It fits great, is really stretchy, and has pretty good breathability. Great piece of kit.

Jim Vajda

Ryan

Feb 7, 2024, 3:10:04 PMFeb 7
to Jim Vajda, Joshua Haley, Ohio Randos
Good timing with these. I was looking at buying a blank one for the spring. How’s the fit overall? Should you size up with the race fit or does it fit well as your regular size?

Joshua Haley

Feb 7, 2024, 3:14:11 PMFeb 7
to Ryan, Jim Vajda, Ohio Randos
I would size up.  I'm usually a L or XL depending on the brand (XL for Voler 's Peloton Men's Club Jersey) and had to get the 2XL, which fits perfectly.

Josh
Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 3.18.29 PM.png

Joshua Haley

Feb 7, 2024, 3:16:19 PMFeb 7
to Ryan, Jim Vajda, Ohio Randos
Also,

As per Voler's instructions, I actually ordered two sizes of the non-custom item to figure out what fits best and then returned them both for a refund before ordering the vest.  The non-custom apparel is returnable, the custom order is not.

Josh

Jim Vajda

Feb 7, 2024, 4:02:50 PMFeb 7
to Ohio Randos
My experience was that normal sizing gave me a no-flap race fit. Definitely go up a size if you intend to layer a lot or want a more club/comfort fit. The stretch does help though.