Upcoming Events

Jen

Jan 18, 2010, 4:07:27 PM1/18/10
to Ohio Skeptics
I just put it on the calendar, but here's a notice that the next
SkeptiCamp planning meeting will be Saturday, January 30, 2-4 PM. Same
place as last time, the Panera Bread in Clintonville, but this time I
have reserved the community meeting room on the north side of the
restaurant.

Also - it's become clear that our location switch to Surly Girl Saloon
for Drinking Skeptically has not worked out. It went wonderfully the
first time, but the last two times have proved problematic. So next
month we will be meeting at MoJoe Lounge in the Short North. We're
also moving the time back to 6 PM. Details are on the calendar.

Let me know if anyone has any questions!