Sweet Science of chocolate @ COSI

1 view

k1

Jan 20, 2010, 4:22:19 PM1/20/10
to Ohio Skeptics
Hi Skeptics, I saw this on COSI's website, thought some of you would
be interested. Kim, Jeni, Pat and I are going. Anyone else want to
join us. We have gone to the other adult only programs and they are
always fun!

February 11, 2010 - February 11, 2010

Sweet Science Adult Program
February 11, 2010 - February 11, 2010

Tempt your taste buds with the Sweet Science of Chocolate at COSI's
after hours adult-only party on February 11th from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.

Indulge your chocolate dreams with decadent candies and sinful
chocolate drinks. Learn from the best chocolatiers in Columbus. Sample
sugary concoctions, and learn the science behind the cocoa bean. If
you're looking for a night out with your girlfriends, or a special
evening with your Valentine, you won't want to miss Sweet Science at
COSI. The chocolate martinis are flowing!

Register by February 4th, and you'll be entered to win a $25 gift
certificate to the Spaghetti Warehouse or The Elevator restaurant.

Science demonstrations and samples provided by: Anthony Thomas, Pure
Imagination, and Abbott Labs.

Stop by Spaghetti Warehouse or The Elevator restaurant on February
11th before coming to COSI's Sweet Science event, and mention COSI to
receive $10 off your dinner bill.

And, February 11th is also COSI's Parent's Night Out - parents go out
(or enjoy Sweet Science at COSI) while kids ages 5-14 learn about
Valentine's Day science, have dinner, and make chocolate at COSI! COSI
Members pay $25 for first child ($15 each additional child) and non-
Members pay $35 for first child ($20 each additional child.)

Register by calling 614-228-2674.

Read more: http://www.cosi.org/visitors/calendar/?m=2&y=2010#ixzz0dBRzkGvC