January Events

Jen

Jan 13, 2010, 9:48:17 AM1/13/10
to Ohio Skeptics
Sorry I'm way behind on this! I have a lot of CORI organizing to do in
the next few weeks. Lately all my energy has been going to the new
CORI website, which hopefully will be up either before or on this
weekend. Then it's on to the new SkeptiCamp Ohio website!

Drinking Skeptically is this Saturday at Surly Girl Saloon, 7 PM.
Hopefully the back parlor will NOT be reserved by someone else this
month, like it was last month. :) Although it seems like we had a good
time regardless.

I would like to schedule another SkeptiCamp planning meeting either
Saturday, January 23 or Saturday January 30. Let me know if anyone has
any thoughts on which would be better.

Sharon Moss

Jan 13, 2010, 10:55:54 AM1/13/10
to ohio-s...@googlegroups.com
The next planning meeting is the 30th, I can be there.

-Sharon

Jim Frisby

Jan 13, 2010, 11:06:09 AM1/13/10
to Ohio Skeptics
On Jan 13, 9:48 am, Jen <jmy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to schedule another SkeptiCamp planning meeting either
> Saturday, January 23 or Saturday January 30. Let me know if anyone has
> any thoughts on which would be better.

I will be unable to attend on the twenty-third, if that matters.

Jim

Ashley Paramore

Jan 13, 2010, 1:45:36 PM1/13/10
to ohio-s...@googlegroups.com
I can't request any more days off work til' April. I'm booked. :( I'll be there if I can.

Ashley Paramore
Students for Freethought - Events Coordinator - http://sffosu.org/
Secular Student Alliance - Board of Directors - http://www.secularstudents.org/
Omnipresent Atheists Organizer - http://www.meetup.com/omnipresentatheists/
(419) 631-1255

dmmaxwell

Jan 14, 2010, 11:57:34 AM1/14/10
to Ohio Skeptics
I should be good for the afternoon on either date.

Thanks.

-D.

On Jan 13, 1:45 pm, Ashley Paramore <healthyadd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can't request any more days off work til' April. I'm booked. :( I'll be
> there if I can.
>

> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Jim Frisby <jim.fri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 13, 9:48 am, Jen <jmy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I would like to schedule another SkeptiCamp planning meeting either
> > > Saturday, January 23 or Saturday January 30. Let me know if anyone has
> > > any thoughts on which would be better.
>
> > I will be unable to attend on the twenty-third, if that matters.
>
> > Jim
>
> > --

> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at