Mid Ohio Food Bank Volunteering, 1/26/10, 5:30-8

Sharon Moss

Jan 5, 2010, 4:59:04 PM1/5/10
to ohio-s...@googlegroups.com, students-for...@googlegroups.com, Humanistic Judaism in Columbus
Hi Everyone!

We're planning an evening of volunteering at the Mid Ohio Food Bank, 3960 Brookham Drive / Grove City, Ohio 43123, on Tuesday, 1/26/10, from 5:30-8pm. There will be a half hour of training, and then we'll sort/pack non-perishables. Wear old clothes and dress in layers-- the warehouse can be cold.

I am trying to get folks from all the Columbus Coalition of Reason groups to come out an join us! We have 20 spaces to fill. Please RSVP if you'd like to come!

We are working on arranging a carpool from the campus area. Please let us know if you need a ride and we'll do our best to find you one!

Thanks!

-Sharon

"We generate our own light, to compensate for the lack of light from above."
- Ani Difranco, Angry Anymore

Robert Voyles

Jan 5, 2010, 9:35:18 PM1/5/10
to ohio-s...@googlegroups.com, students-for...@googlegroups.com, Humanistic Judaism in Columbus, Bob Work
Sharon,

Thanks! My daughter Shelby (16) and I would like to support this effort. Shelby is a hard worker and I am not too bad myself.

Thanks,

Bob Voyles

dmmaxwell

Jan 12, 2010, 6:14:29 AM1/12/10
to Ohio Skeptics
Quick question - how firm is the start time? I would like to
participate, but have some child care duties I must take care of
first. :-)

Thanks.

-D.

On Jan 5, 9:35 pm, "Robert Voyles" <rvoy...@wideopenwest.com> wrote:
> Sharon,
>
> Thanks! My daughter Shelby (16) and I would like to support this effort. Shelby is a hard worker and I am not too bad myself.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bob Voyles
> 614-777-9324 (Home)

Sharon Moss

Jan 12, 2010, 11:30:37 AM1/12/10
to ohio-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey D,

I think we can work you in if you come late. If you don't make the training at 5:30, it just limits the tasks you'll be able to do. We should be able to integrate you pretty quickly into sorting, for example.

-Sharon