[Ohio Skeptics] Brian Brushwood of Scam School this Saturday

Ashley Paramore

Apr 19, 2010, 1:16:44 PM4/19/10
to ohio-s...@googlegroups.com, Sharon Moss
Brian Brushwood of Scam School will be at Ohio State this Saturday! I first met him at TAM7, and he is fantastic. Highly entertaining. The event is free, and I hope to see you all out there! :)

-----

Date:
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Time:
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Location:
US Bank Conference Theatre in the Ohio Union - The Ohio State University

Award winning magician, fire eater, and scam artist Brian Brushwood will be letting you know how he and other scammers are able to socially manipulate people. Learn the psychological backdoors that make scamming possible, and recognize them to prevent these tricks from being used on you!

April 24th 6:00pm
Ohio Union
US bank theatre

Sponsors: Students for Freethought, The Humanist Community of Central Ohio and the Ohio Union

Learn more about Brian at http://www.shwood.com/

--
Ashley Paramore
Students for Freethought - Events Coordinator - http://sffosu.org/