Creation Museum and Fossil Hunting

Kim B

Mar 31, 2010, 10:09:35 AM3/31/10
to Ohio Skeptics
Hi Skeptics!

It looks like Jeni, Kim C and I are going to the creation museum on
Sunday April 18th. If the weather is nice we are planning on leaving
at 8-8:30ish (yes in the morning) and stopping on the way down to go
fossil hunting. Fossil hunting is at Caesar Creek State Park, which
is right off of 71. After fossil hunting, we plan to be at the
creation museum around 1 or 2. If the weather is not nice we plan to
be at the creation museum when it opens at 12.
If you are interested in joining us, either at the fossil hunting or
creation museum or you want to do both email me.
Kim
kbull...@hotmail.com

Jim Frisby

Apr 10, 2010, 5:43:32 PM4/10/10
to Ohio Skeptics
Jodi says, be sure to swing by and see Big Butter Jesus on I-75!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WjQBMCXtuQ

> kbullin...@hotmail.com

Ashley Paramore

Apr 10, 2010, 7:04:02 PM4/10/10
to ohio-s...@googlegroups.com
We've always called him 'touchdown jesus'.

Ashley Paramore
Students for Freethought - Events Coordinator - http://sffosu.org/
Secular Student Alliance - Board of Directors - http://www.secularstudents.org/
Omnipresent Atheists Organizer - http://www.meetup.com/omnipresentatheists/