Peterson's Butte Tomorrow???

Chris Pugmire

Jan 1, 2022, 6:58:56 PMJan 1
to Oregon Hang Gliding
Anyone thinking about Peterson's Butte?? Tomorrow morning about 8 am to 12 looks good to me?? Just figured I'd ask all my other wether men and woman to take a look?? Me and Michael are both planning on going, but we are also the closest to it!
   Shot me a text or response on here if you guys think it looks good in the AM.

Happy New Years People!!
Christopher Pugmire

Hey Rick where is your yearly hour report I always love reading it!!
Me 2021 27 hrs flight.. My two longest where 2hrs each at Oceanside

rick...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2022, 7:44:37 PMJan 1
to pugmi...@gmail.com, Oregon Hang Gliding, CBCC List
Hey Chris, glad that you posted. I was hoping someone be interested in flying Peterson with me tomorrow.

About my 2021 air time, I've mentioned earlier to Craig Demott that my air time this year is lower compared to previous decade; approx 110 flights and 210 hrs last year.  l expect that I'll be flying less in the future.  . See you guys at Peterson Butte tomorrow.  Happy New Year to everyone!

Rick

Jason Post

Jan 1, 2022, 7:50:10 PMJan 1
to Rick L, Chris Pugmire, Oregon Hang Gliding, CBCC List
Is like to get some air time tomorrow.  What time are you going to be there?

rick...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2022, 7:59:52 PMJan 1
to jpos...@gmail.com, Chris Pugmire, Oregon Hang Gliding, CBCC List
Jason,

It might blew out in the afternoon so I will try to be there around sunrise if I can wake up early.

Chris Pugmire

Jan 1, 2022, 8:06:54 PMJan 1
to Rick L, jpos...@gmail.com, Oregon Hang Gliding, CBCC List
Yes early Michael nine I'm shoting for 8 am my stuffs loaded already!!

rick...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2022, 10:29:56 PMJan 1
to jpos...@gmail.com, Chris Pugmire, Oregon Hang Gliding, CBCC List
Hi Chris, Michael & Jason,

I briefly checked forecast earlier and thought it looked good for tomorrow morning. I'd rechecked again and forecast has me feeling uncomfortable with the strong wind tomorrow. A few models are showing  strong southern wind at the coast with speed of 30 to 60 mph arrived in the morning which means inland windspeed will increase as well.  I'm too old for that kind of strong wind conditions.  Taking an early flight may be okay, but I'll probably wait a few days later. Hope you guys have a great flight if you go.

Rick 7:28pm
On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 4:50 PM, Jason Post

Jason Post

Jan 1, 2022, 10:36:17 PMJan 1
to Rick L, Chris Pugmire, Oregon Hang Gliding, CBCC List
Funny, I was just looking as well and I agree with you.  Looks too strong for a single surface.  I'm out as well.
Jason