Cliffside day 2 report ( I left at 5pm.)

rick...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2021, 10:48:55 PM10/31/21
to Oregon Hang Gliding, CBCC List
Few photos and Tim & Zac footage.

Cliffside 10/31/21 Day 2 light wind report:
A few PGs got quite high this morning at Cliffside in light thermic conditions, and so we thought things would get better later but the best hour was earlier. Winds remained very light which led us all hangs & pgs waiting for hours until around 3pm. I felt some consistent cycles , and few pgs start getting high again so I gave it a go. Got above launch and soon the sky was filled with PGs. I soared for a short moment before the flush cycle when all sank out. Zac Majors did two tandems with his nephews and landed by the river. I captured Zac Majors launch and Tim Bugge landing on video.