Weekend plan

rick...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2022, 10:47:24 AM4/16/22
to CBCC List, Oregon Hang Gliding
Two hangs will be at Oceanside (or CLO ) today (Saturday) and Sollie tomorrow.  I'm thinking to join them for a late afternoon flight. Best time to fly Oceanside probably between 4 to sunset today if wind switch more west in the afternoon.

John Matylonek

Apr 16, 2022, 12:12:39 PM4/16/22
to CBCC List, Oregon Hang Gliding
Mike Ellsworth has a wing he would like to sell.  Mike is not computer savvy and he really wants to see a pilot that needs a glider get this wing.  Topless glider Wills Wing HP T2C  it is a carbon frame and has a new sail and low flying hrs.  30 to 50 hrs. Hook in weight is 165.  Comes with a Wills Wing bag, an xc bag and a waterproof bag.   Asking 3000 for it.   It is a great flying glider and I would love to find a pilot who might be interested in buying it.  It is located in Tucson AZ right now with Eric Smith.  You can reach me Mike Ellsworth at this number 575-937-4840

John Matylonek
USHPA certified instructor
www.oregonhanggliding.com
See great videos at:  http://www.facebook.com/OregonHangGlidingSchool  "Like" to get updates