damn dental app.

Bob Horning

Nov 23, 2021, 3:18:14 PM11/23/21
to Oregon Hang Gliding
I’d be down at CLO right now if it was not for a dental appointment at 1:15. Damn, looks good.
Thanks,
Bob Horning
503-319-2007

ray berger

Nov 23, 2021, 4:54:05 PM11/23/21
to Bob Horning, Oregon Hang Gliding
Where would you land? Tierra Del Mar, alternate, or up the beach hopefully? It would be interesting to see your choice if a big ass squall came thru like it is predicted today. High tide 2:10 pm.  Ray

Bob Horning

Nov 23, 2021, 6:10:44 PM11/23/21
to ray berger, Oregon Hang Gliding
If I would have been there a couple hours before high tide could always land at the alternate LZ at the bay once high in the air, or TDM would be a great option too!! Just got home but no time to head down for a sunset flight, otherwise could land on the beach. Every time I check the web cams for Pacific City or Oceanside today it’s been looking good, surprised no one was there. Mouth is also totally numb right now, be weird trying to fly, LOL!!

Thanks,
Bob Horning
503-319-2007

John S

Nov 23, 2021, 6:30:03 PM11/23/21
to Bob Horning, ray berger, Oregon Hang Gliding
The window is so much smaller on these shorter days of the year.