Flying

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

greg krutzikowsky

未读,
2022年5月10日 16:02:392022/5/10
收件人 Oregon Hang Gliding
It's time to start incorporating thermal flying into our thinking about where to go. Today's forecast makes Prairie look like it could have been (or I should would be) a great option for excellent flying conditions today.

ray berger

未读,
2022年5月10日 16:42:432022/5/10
收件人 greg krutzikowsky、Oregon Hang Gliding
My vario was getting pegged in my trike before noon today around North Willamette Valley.
Anybody thinking Oceanside tomorrow? Earlier forecasts were promising. Ray

20220510_102822.jpg

John S

未读,
2022年5月11日 01:53:582022/5/11
收件人 ray berger、greg krutzikowsky、Oregon Hang Gliding
I would love to fly Prairie again.  Biking home from work today, the sky looked like Ray's picture. Thermals popping.
I look forward to getting out soon.
John S

Neil Clark

未读,
2022年5月11日 02:32:022022/5/11
收件人 ray berger、Oregon Hang Gliding
Ray, and anyone else who might want to fly Oceanside tomorrow,

Let's check forecasts in the morning.  The chance of rain seems to be the biggest question.  Wind strength, direction, and tides all look good.

-Neil