RE: [OHGA] Quarterly?

ma...@mgforbes.com

Jan 4, 2022, 11:28:46 PM1/4/22
to Oregon Hang Gliding
The first issue I have in the archive is "Low and Slow" edited by Joe Faust, from March 1971. That
was from before USHGA was formed, when there were only a few regional clubs and the sport was
just starting to emerge from the primeval ooze. The 1968 newsletter was 8 pages, I think, put out
by Irv....somebody. I'll have to find it. I contacted him for reprint permission back when I did the
magazine archive, and found him in an assisted living facility near Monterey. Joe also provided
permission to reprint his newsletter.

MGF
From: ray berger <xcpil...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, January 04, 2022 6:39 pm
To: greg krutzikowsky <krut...@yahoo.com>, Oregon Hang Gliding
<ohga...@googlegroups.com>

My first Hang Glider mags were $1.50. Happy New Year! Ray

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 6:14 PM 'greg krutzikowsky' via OHGA <ohga...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
 Hi pilots,
Just got my Winter 2022 issue of Pilot magazine. I see that as a cost savings measure that the Board decided to cut back publication of the mag from every other month to quarterly. Seems like it wasn't that long ago that the decision was made to "temporarily" reduce publication from every month to every other month. Now it's being cut rather than being restored. Disappointing news to start the new year.
Happy New Year,
Greg