RE: [OHGA] Quarterly?

ma...@mgforbes.com

Jan 4, 2022, 10:28:46 PMJan 4
to Oregon Hang Gliding
Yep...20 pages, mimeographed. I have a bunch of the early 1970's HG magazines and newspapers
here, still awaiting scanning and archiving some day in my Copious Free Time. The very first one I
know of was from 1968, "Low, Slow and Out Of Control", which had a letter to the editor speculating
on the future of "hanging gliders" from.....Vim Toutenhoofd! (Old-timers around here know him.)

USHPA has the magazine collection available as PDF files with a searchable index, for sale on a
thumb drive if you're interested in looking back at our history. More recent magazines can be
downloaded from USHPA's website directly, including the current issue for active members.

MGF