Peterson Butte today (11/11/21) report

rick...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2021, 11:22:47 PM11/11/21
to Oregon Hang Gliding, CBCC List

Craig DeMott

Nov 12, 2021, 11:14:41 AM11/12/21
to rick...@gmail.com, ohgalist
Wow…. surprised you guys got it yesterday. Was a soggy one on the coast. Did you fly Petersons on Tuesday or was it to strong? November was always a good month for Petie. I think for 3 years in a row I would go on Thanksgiving morning and see Scott Rutledge there who would be down from Seattle to visit family in the valley. It would give us a great flight before we would all go eat the bird!

Gobble, gobble,  🦃

rick...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2021, 11:43:42 AM11/12/21
to cde...@charter.net, ohgalist, CBCC List
I didn't go Tuesday. I decided to go yesterday because l trust Superforecast , NOAA,  Accuweather.. etc predictions,  and also radar showed no rain between south of Salem in the afternoon.
Peterson look good this Sunday,  l probably will go either Newberg or Peterson this Sunday.

Rick