Fw: Peterson Butte

Neil Clark

Nov 2, 2021, 10:21:00 PM11/2/21
to OHGA list
Forwarding Josh's post from the CPC list.  (Thanks Josh!)
-Neil

Nov 2, 2021, 10:28:06 PM11/2/21
to Neil Clark, OHGA list
Thanks Neil.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OHGA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ohgalist/MW3PR13MB391440D617EF0413CFA23319AF8C9%40MW3PR13MB3914.namprd13.prod.outlook.com.

Mark

Nov 2, 2021, 10:30:04 PM11/2/21
to Neil Clark, OHGA list
Thanks Neil. I’m looking forward to flying Peterson Butte. If anyone is going please post here. I’d like to get a site intro.  I now live in Corvallis so it’s handy for me.
Mark F

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2021, at 7:21 PM, Neil Clark <neil...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OHGA" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ohgalist/MW3PR13MB391440D617EF0413CFA23319AF8C9%40MW3PR13MB3914.namprd13.prod.outlook.com.

Michael Gregson

Nov 3, 2021, 11:45:01 AM11/3/21
to OHGA
Hi Mark,  and anyone else reading this,
     I’ll be at Peterson Butte this Friday.  You (should) have my number.

     —   Michael G