Short video for today

Craig DeMott

Dec 14, 2021, 10:28:51 AM12/14/21
to ohgalist
So what’s so great about this hang jumping stuff that makes you all want to jump off a cliff. Push out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmSt4eC0enI

greg krutzikowsky

Dec 16, 2021, 1:39:46 AM12/16/21
to cde...@charter.net, ohgalist
Yes, that is a great video. I saw it when it was posted on the pine mountain hg list, maybe a day or two before you posted it Craig. One of the many things that caught my eye was the one foot touch down on the cement block & hops to the others. I first time I saw someone do something similar was at Mt Baldy, a sand dune on the shores of Lake Michigan. Steve Moyes touched down one foot on a stump on the flatter portion of the dune while flying a Mega when they were filming as part of the certification for what was the USHGA at that time. Keep the glider flying, hold it there for a bit, then fly away and make it look easy!

Mark

Dec 16, 2021, 12:19:12 PM12/16/21
to greg krutzikowsky, cde...@charter.net, ohgalist
For your dune gooning viewing pleasure there is Carm’s video of “Kenny doing what he does best”  :-). https://youtu.be/fCSCE2NN0YI

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2021, at 10:39 PM, 'greg krutzikowsky' via OHGA <ohga...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Yes, that is a great video. I saw it when it was posted on the pine mountain hg list, maybe a day or two before you posted it Craig. One of the many things that caught my eye was the one foot touch down on the cement block & hops to the others. I first time I saw someone do something similar was at Mt Baldy, a sand dune on the shores of Lake Michigan. Steve Moyes touched down one foot on a stump on the flatter portion of the dune while flying a Mega when they were filming as part of the certification for what was the USHGA at that time. Keep the glider flying, hold it there for a bit, then fly away and make it look easy!

Craig DeMott

Dec 16, 2021, 3:47:34 PM12/16/21
to Mark, ohgalist
Nice dunes. Ahhh spring is in the air. NOT!    When the hec is the rain going to break?

Video quality and editing sure has come a long way. The music was a great match in John’s video. He has always had a great eye for cinematography, lighting and color coordination with harness and glider.