Re: [OHGA] Fwd: Chehalem

John S

May 12, 2022, 12:46:36 PM5/12/22
to Neil Clark, OHGA list
I wish now that I could've been there.  Teacher friends of mine ask me to work for them and I have to learn how to guess when it's going to be good.  Glad you all had great flights.  John S

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 8:38 PM Neil Clark <neil...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Chehalem was very lively today.  I took off about 12:30, later joined by paragliders Andrew, Mark, Dave and Alan.  The wind wasn’t strong, but the lift and sink were.  I had punchy thermals up to 4k, and periods when I thought I might sink out.  A layer of gray overcast gradually thickened above the cumulus, but there was still plenty of good lift to be found.  2.5 hours of mostly fun, and a serious workout for the shoulders.

Thanks for the ride back up Dave.  Thanks for the picture Alan.

-Neil