Massage

massothe...@yahoo.com

Nov 16, 2014, 8:00:37 PM11/16/14
to oh2...@googlegroups.com
I am offering moderately deep tissue massage for relaxation, muscle aches and tension relief. I charge $20 (twenty) for 1:30-2 hours full body massage, but I do in-calls only in Cleveland HTS where I have massage table. I am mostly available to give massage Mon-Fri after 5pm and Sat, Sun anytime.
Please schedule 1-3 days prior; otherwise, I would definitely see you on shorter notice unless I am already booked.
If you have further questions or would like to schedule massage, please email me and I will reply promptly.
Please browse my website for additional details, contact info and possible schedule updates.

Thank you,
Bob
Website
http://massotherapybyrob.angelfire.com