Kinds of articles

John S.

Nov 27, 2011, 1:54:56 PM11/27/11
to OH Newspaper Discussion
Pardon me if this has already been discussed somewhere, but I think we
should differentiate between articles that state the position of OH
and those that don't.

E.g., Maybe Dan Sharber's piece from the front page of issue 1 could
have been placed under a heading like "My Opinion" or something like
that.

Massoud

Nov 27, 2011, 2:12:37 PM11/27/11
to oh-newspape...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your suggestion. I will mention your point in the meeting today.
However almost all of the articles can be place under "My Opinion", right?

Massoud

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======

jbsho...@sbcglobal.net

Nov 27, 2011, 4:17:36 PM11/27/11
to oh-newspape...@googlegroups.com
I'd have to go back and look at the other articles. I don't have it handy now.

A general disclaimer is another option. Or not. Just putting ideas out there. Thanks

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Smythe and Taylor

Nov 28, 2011, 9:16:01 AM11/28/11
to oh-newspape...@googlegroups.com
send me the particulars for the article you want