Welcome - website presentation of OH Newspaper

Cassie B

Nov 24, 2011, 7:12:06 AM11/24/11
to OH Newspaper Discussion
Welcome to the OH Newspaper online discussion group. This forum is
provided with the intent that those interested in submitting content
to the newspaper will consider posting it here for peer review before
submitting directly to the paper. Also, this forum can be used to
discuss decision making regarding the newspaper and newpaper content
in general.

/// Welcome ///

Just want the Newspaper group to know I've created a page for the OH
Newspaper at http://occupyhouston.org/oh-newspaper/ (on the menu it is
under Workgroups). I also added Newspaper contact info to the Contact
Page (http://occupyhouston.org/contact/).

If anyone else wants to be added to this list as members (so you get
posts emailed to you), click 'Join this group' on the right side of
the screen, and one of the list owners will add you.