Portland Occupier

Taryn Nash

Dec 17, 2011, 1:49:59 PM12/17/11
to OH Newspaper Discussion
Has there been any effort made to collaborate the Occupy Houston
newspaper content with other pieces into an online blog/paper? Occupy
Portland has a really nice set up over at Portlandoccupier.org. I
would be interested in getting behind doing something like this, if
there was interest. Willing to cover the costs of registering the
domain name and such, but I would love to collaborate with the
newspaper team.

Massoud

Dec 17, 2011, 2:11:14 PM12/17/11
to oh-newspape...@googlegroups.com, Taryn Nash, kka...@earthlink.net
Taryn,

Well the idea is that the OH newspaper and the web site in general to
complete each other. There are articles that are more appropriate to have
them on the web site than the paper and vice versa. We do have all the pages
of the first issue on the web site (in PDF format).

However, the first issue is a good indication to see what type of
improvements we should look for the upcoming issues.

I'm happy to hear that you like to work with the OH newspaper team. We need
writers, reporters, researches, cartoonists, photographers and artists for
the paper.

Massoud

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======

OH Political Action

Dec 19, 2011, 11:37:38 AM12/19/11
to oh-newspape...@googlegroups.com
IDK. FYI; we have a visitor from Occupy Portland who comes to the 7pm GAs in Tranqillity.

~JR