Hi Guys! New to the group and to Ottawa!

alexandre....@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2015, 3:10:35 PM12/2/15
to Ottawa Ruby
Hey everyone! My name's Alex and I'm moving to the Ottawa region the week before Christmas. I found the group while looking for Ruby/Rails meetups in the area that I could join. I'm coming from Montreal and I've been learning Ruby/Rails/JavaScript/etc. since early January.

Looking forward to hopefully finding my first full-time development position and meeting some of you guys at the next meetup in January!

Zhifu Ge

Dec 4, 2015, 3:32:08 PM12/4/15
to Ottawa Ruby
Hey Alex,

Welcome to Ottawa and Ottawa Ruby! This is the best meetup group I have ever been a member of. You will absolutely love it too!

See you in January!

Cheers!
Ge

alexandre....@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2015, 8:31:53 PM12/4/15
to Ottawa Ruby
Hey Ge,

Thanks for the warm welcome, looking forward to attending some meetups soon!

Michael Prendergast

Dec 4, 2015, 9:08:21 PM12/4/15
to Ottawa Ruby
Hi Alex,

Welcome to Ottawa and also to Ottawa Ruby, we're happy to have you! :)

Looking forward to meeting you at the upcoming meetups.

Mike

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 3:51 PM, <alexandre....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Ge,

Thanks for the warm welcome, looking forward to attending some meetups soon!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ottawa Ruby" group.