Tomorrow (Wed) at 6pm: Make your JSON generation ~4x faster in Rails + Small and testable UI Components in Rails

Michael Prendergast

Nov 14, 2017, 8:55:11 AM11/14/17
to Ottawa Ruby
Hey everyone,

Tomorrow (Wednesday) at 6:00pm, David Dawson (Github) will be giving us a talk on how to make your JSON generation ~4x faster, and Ahmed Omran (Blog | Twitter) be showing us how to make small, testable UI components for your Rails app.

Details are on the meetup page, and also included below.

If you plan on attending, please RSVP on the Meetup event page here, so we can plan things out:

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
The Ottawa Ruby Team

P.S. Here are the details for the talk and meetup...