Cross-referencing submission numbers

Andrew Collins

Feb 14, 2019, 5:12:49 AM2/14/19
to OGRDB Discussion
Hi William,

If someone accesses the list of published sequences, they can get hold of some information regarding the sequence, but there is no cross-reference to the Submission number. Could that be provided? The Submission data is also available to anyone, so being able to move between sequences and submissions seems appropriate.

Andrew

wil...@lees.org.uk

Feb 27, 2019, 8:31:13 AM2/27/19
to OGRDB Discussion
Hi Andrew,

I think I replied to you about this, but as the reply didn't make the list for some reason I'm repeating it here.

If you select a sequence and click on the Inferences tab, there's a link to each submission that supports the sequence.

All the best

William