Non-IMGT sequence downloads

Andrew Collins

Jan 26, 2020, 6:21:38 PM1/26/20
to OGRDB Discussion
Hi William,

I just tried to download IARC-affirmed sequences that are not in IMGT. OGRDB reported that there are no such sequences. This may be because OGRDB checks to see whether or not a sequence has been issued with an IMGT name. At present there are a number of sequences that were named by IMGT back in November, but are still not available through the IMGT system. Would it be possible to run checks to monitor the available sequences, and allow downloading of sequences that are still being processed by IMGT.

Andrew

William Lees

Jan 27, 2020, 2:25:56 AM1/27/20
to Andrew Collins, OGRDB Discussion
Hi Andrew,

Yes you’re right in thinking that the IMGT name isnused at the moment. I’ll change it to check the reference set instead.

All the best

William