OGRDB Updated

wil...@lees.org.uk

Mar 31, 2019, 10:52:23 AM3/31/19
to OGRDB Discussion
New fields have been added to the genotype:
- counts of D-calls, J-calls and unique CDR3s in unmutated sequences of the allele
- a count of the nucleotide difference between a novel allele and the nearest reference allele in the host's genotype

In order to accommodate these extra fields, some information that is only provided for novel alleles has been split into a new table. The genotype table has also been changes so that the header row is always visible.

generate_statistics.R has been updated to provide the new information. Just a reminder that this script is our preferred way of providing the genotype, in order to provide consistency. DO let me know if you have any issues using it.

William