Announcing monthly OMRSE development calls - feel free to join us!

Bill Hogan

Sep 30, 2020, 12:28:10 PM9/30/20
to ogms-discuss
On behalf of the Ontology of Medically Related Social Entities (OMRSE) Team, I would like to invite you to join the Monthly OMRSE Development Call. Our meetings take place on the first Wednesday of each month at 11am. Our next meeting will be on Wednesday October 7th at 11am.

The purpose of this call is to foster collaboration between the OMRSE developers and user base in order to ensure that further development of the ontology follows a path that will be most beneficial and meaningful for its continued use.

Typical agendas will include overviews of notable OMRSE features, future big plans for the development of the ontology, and a review of the OMRSE issue tracker in GitHub. The OMRSE community will also be solicited for suggested agenda items. The agenda for the October 7th meeting will focus on prioritizing the list of OMRSE terms that are missing definitions.

Please find the agenda for the Monthly OMRSE Development Call at this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UUD-53SaioJO7btrs8ie3yjFYJIF6HV3RUU3A7A_w2Y

We look forward to seeing you at our Monthly Calls and embarking on the collaborative journey toward meaningful OMRSE development.