Clinical Ontologist position available

Sivaram Arabandi, MD

Apr 17, 2023, 10:24:06 AM4/17/23
to ogms-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
We are looking for a Clinical Ontologist specializing in designing, developing, and managing ontologies, terminologies and controlled vocabularies for healthcare-related information systems.

- PhD, Master's degree, or equivalent experience in a field related to Applied Ontology (e.g., Philosophy, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Mathematics, Logic, or Linguistics)
- Expert in OWL, RDFS, RDF & SPARQL
- Have experience building domain and application ontologies.
- Have experience with ontology design patterns.
- Have experience with semantic validation languages (e.g. SHACL, SPIN).
- Have healthcare and/or bio-informatics experience especially with SNOMED, LOINC and RxNorm.

If you are interested or know someone, please contact me.

cheers
Sivaram

Think Semantics. Tame Silos.