OGMS call June 17th

Aevermann, Brian

Jun 16, 2020, 2:09:08 PM6/16/20
to ogms-d...@googlegroups.com, Scheuermann, Richard, wddu...@gmail.com, phis...@buffalo.edu, mpj...@gmail.com, zheng...@gmail.com, hog...@gmail.com, jansen....@gmail.com, Randi Vita, ifo...@gmail.com, mres...@buffalo.edu

Hello all,

We will be having an OGMS call tomorrow at 11 am PDT. The abbreviated agenda is:

  1. OGMS release
  2. IDO-COVID-19 ontology presentation
    1. We will be recording this presentation, so if you don’t want your attendance recorded, please change your Webex name to something anonymous
  3. New term requests / issue tracker

Detailed agenda available at:

Brian Aevermann

Bioinformatics Analyst

J. Craig Venter Institute

4120 Capricorn Lane

La Jolla, CA 92037

858-200-1873

Hello all,

Due to unforeseen personal circumstances, we will not be having an OGMS development call today. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian Aevermann

—

Brian Aevermann

Bioinformatics Analyst

J. Craig Venter Institute

4120 Capricorn Lane

La Jolla, CA 92037

858-200-1873

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogms-discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ogms-discuss/9558331C-1A2D-4C46-BE34-0DE14ACC6A35%40jcvi.org.

--

---

Aevermann, Brian

Jun 17, 2020, 5:24:04 PM6/17/20
to ogms-d...@googlegroups.com, Scheuermann, Richard, wddu...@gmail.com, phis...@buffalo.edu, mpj...@gmail.com, zheng...@gmail.com, hog...@gmail.com, jansen....@gmail.com, Randi Vita, ifo...@gmail.com, mres...@buffalo.edu

Hello all,

The recording on the presentation is now available in the google drive. Its called “OGMS-IDO_COVID_presentation.mp4”.

Thanks,

Brian Aeverman