OGMS release 2020-07-06

Aevermann, Brian

Aug 4, 2020, 2:20:31 PM8/4/20
to ogms-d...@googlegroups.com, Scheuermann, Richard, wddu...@gmail.com, phis...@buffalo.edu, mpj...@gmail.com, zheng...@gmail.com, hog...@gmail.com, jansen....@gmail.com, Randi Vita, ifo...@gmail.com, mres...@buffalo.edu, Bost,Sarah

Hello all,

I have released the new version of OGMS on github. Along with the new terms and updates, I have hopefully addressed a number of technical problems. However, at the moment it is not displaying correctly at Bioportal. The owl file that can be downloaded there is correct, but the actually visualization is out of date. I have had problems with bioportal in the past, and sometimes it just takes time for it to correct itself. I will monitor the situation. Otherwise, let me know if there are other issues related to the release.

Thanks!

Brian Aevermann

—

Brian Aevermann

Bioinformatics Analyst

J. Craig Venter Institute

4120 Capricorn Lane

La Jolla, CA 92037

858-200-1873

Hello all,

We will be having an OGMS development call tomorrow. It will be a focused call, covering the OGMS release detailed in the agenda/notes document in the google drive. Richard is on vacation so he will not be attending.

Thanks,

Brian Aevermann

—

Brian Aevermann

Bioinformatics Analyst

J. Craig Venter Institute

4120 Capricorn Lane

La Jolla, CA 92037

858-200-1873

Hello all,

The recording on the presentation is now available in the google drive. Its called “OGMS-IDO_COVID_presentation.mp4”.

Thanks,

Brian Aeverman

—

Brian Aevermann

Bioinformatics Analyst

J. Craig Venter Institute

4120 Capricorn Lane

La Jolla, CA 92037

858-200-1873

Hello all,

We will be having an OGMS call tomorrow at 11 am PDT. The abbreviated agenda is:

  1. OGMS release
  2. IDO-COVID-19 ontology presentation
    1. We will be recording this presentation, so if you don’t want your attendance recorded, please change your Webex name to something anonymous
  3. New term requests / issue tracker

Detailed agenda available at:

Brian Aevermann

Bioinformatics Analyst

J. Craig Venter Institute

4120 Capricorn Lane

La Jolla, CA 92037

858-200-1873

Hello all,

Due to unforeseen personal circumstances, we will not be having an OGMS development call today. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian Aevermann

—

Brian Aevermann

Bioinformatics Analyst

J. Craig Venter Institute

4120 Capricorn Lane

La Jolla, CA 92037

858-200-1873

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogms-discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ogms-discuss/9558331C-1A2D-4C46-BE34-0DE14ACC6A35%40jcvi.org.

--

---

---