OGMS Dec 16th

Aevermann, Brian

Dec 15, 2020, 6:06:14 PM12/15/20
to ogms-d...@googlegroups.com, Scheuermann, Richard, wddu...@gmail.com, phis...@buffalo.edu, mpj...@gmail.com, zheng...@gmail.com, hog...@gmail.com, jansen....@gmail.com, Randi Vita, ifo...@gmail.com, mres...@buffalo.edu, Matthew Burton

Hello all!

We will be having one last OGMS development call in 2020! We will be covering recent term requests posted in the issue tracker. The agenda is available on the google drive shared folder. If there is anything critical that needs to be discussed, please let me know.

Thanks,

Brian Aevermann

—

Brian Aevermann

Bioinformatics Analyst

J. Craig Venter Institute

4120 Capricorn Lane

La Jolla, CA 92037

858-200-1873

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogms-discuss" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ogms-discuss/BDE5E0CF-A964-4D9D-A238-CDF80033DF83%40jcvi.org.

Aevermann, Brian

Jan 18, 2021, 5:01:20 PM1/18/21
to ogms-d...@googlegroups.com, Scheuermann, Richard, wddu...@gmail.com, phis...@buffalo.edu, mpj...@gmail.com, zheng...@gmail.com, hog...@gmail.com, jansen....@gmail.com, Randi Vita, ifo...@gmail.com, mres...@buffalo.edu, Matthew Burton

Hello all,

Due to a scheduling conflict on Wednesday the 20th, we will not be having an OGMS development call. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.