latest version of OGMS ?

Sivaram Arabandi, MD

Jul 31, 2020, 4:55:50 PM7/31/20
to ogms-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
What/where is the latest release of OGMS? I can see this note titled "OGMS July Release Notes":

but cannot find an owl file corresponding to it.

best regards
Sivaram
______________________

Think Semantics. Tame Silos.

Chris Mungall

Jul 31, 2020, 7:08:10 PM7/31/20
to ogms-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Siv,

For any OBO ontology that canonical version can always be found be referring to obofoundry.org, e.g.:

http://obofoundry.org/ontology/ogms

this lists the official products of OGMS, including the main OWL file

You can see the official version is over a year ago:

$ curl -L -s http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ogms.owl | grep versionIRI

        <owl:versionIRI rdf:resource="https://github.com/OGMS/ogms/releases/tag/v2019-04-30"/>

(note the versionIRI is not in a standard OBO compliant format)

--

---

Sivaram Arabandi, MD

Jul 31, 2020, 7:59:56 PM7/31/20
to ogms-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,
I found that one too, and as you pointed out the version is from '2019-04-30' and not in a non-standard format. I am checking to see if there is a later version available with the more recent changes i.e. from July 2020. The google doc seems to indicate there is.

best regards
Sivaram

Aevermann, Brian

Aug 3, 2020, 12:58:53 AM8/3/20
to ogms-d...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,

I have just returned from vacation, and I was not able to complete the release of OGMS before I left. The current release is 04/30/2019 for the moment. There were a number of things I wanted to work on before releasing, including a number of suggestions Jie and others made during the last call (which included using standard format). I aim to release this week. Sorry about the delay!

Thanks!

Brian Aevermann

—

Brian Aevermann