UML Diagram

Azeem Sajid

Aug 21, 2020, 10:24:49 AM8/21/20
to ogdf
Hi,

I'm trying to create and draw a complete UML class diagram using OGDF?
I've gone through the documentation, code on GitHub including tests, some online articles, and built a few sample diagrams.

According to the Optional Parameters of the Sugiyama Layout:
The options alignBaseClasses and alignSiblings are only relevant for laying out mixed-upward graphs, where directed edges are interpreted as generlizations and undirected egdes as associations in a UML class diagram.

Generalization = directed endge
Association = undirected edge

Can it draw other different shapes for edges such as inheritance, aggregation, composition, etc.?

And, is there a way to represent a class itself with name, attributes, and methods with visibility and multiplicity for relations?

If someone could point to the right direction, resources, code samples, share ideas on how to go about it, that would be very helpful.

Thanks!