Fwd: [Urgent] Rights on myaiesec.net for oGCDP!

Kajal Singh

Sep 4, 2013, 9:57:02 AM9/4/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com, ogcdp_du...@groups.google.com

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH
Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com*
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*
*
*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

Sep 4, 2013, 10:54:50 AM9/4/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com, ogcdp_du...@groups.google.com

Noted

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogcdp_2013_aiesecdu" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ogcdp_2013_aiesecdu.

Reny Das

Sep 4, 2013, 11:01:30 AM9/4/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
noted

Rishika Bhatia

Sep 4, 2013, 11:21:52 AM9/4/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Noted.
> AIESEC India MC is now taking away the rights of changing the forms from *
> new* to *available* on system for oGCDP.
> This means that now LCs can't upload forms on system completely.
> They can upload it till *'new' *and the forms will be audited by the
> National association before changing the status to *available*.
>
> This is done to make sure that every EP form has a minimal quality
> assurance and also they are not raised for the wrong countries/ issues.
> In addition, we will be creating mechanism for *national engagement* for
> all the EPs raised.
>
> If you need to raise forms on system, you will need to fill this *oGCDP EP
> form app! <https://podio.com/webforms/5341154/419386>*
> The national association will review the form and make it available within
> *36
> hours*.
> Please note the following pointers:
>
> - The National association will not permit the raising of more than* 5
> forms on system in a day*. Hence it is imperative to keep on raising
> forms (till *new *and *filling the app*) on system *the moment you have
> their contracts and money with you* inorder to avoid time lag (of *36
> hours*) and urgent requirements to match forms at times.
> - The measure will be in effect from *06.09.2013 (*Friday*).*
>
> If you have any concerns regarding the same, or any feedback with respect
> to the entire change in model, please contact me without any second
> thoughts.
>
> Cheers! :)
>
> --
> *Kushal Sagar*
> *Director*
> *Outgoing Exchange*
> *Global Community Development Programme
> AIESEC India
> *
> *AIESEC India*
> c/o TATA Steels Wires Division
> Dattapara Road, Borivali East,
> Mumbai - 400066
> Maharastra, India.
> Ph: +91-22-28701601/02/03/04|*W:* http://www.aiesec.in
>

> Email- Kushal...@aiesec.net
> kushal...@gmail.com
> Skype : kushal.sagar
> Mobile: *+ 91 8879864972*
>
> Web: www.aiesec.org; www.aiesec.in
>
> *AIESEC is the world's largest student-run organisation - a platform for
> young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for a
> positive impact on society. *
>

> AIESEC India- Celebrating 30 years of activating youth leadership |
> www.aiesec.in/30years
>
> --

Regards,
*Rishika Bhatia*
Manager- Business Development,
Core Committee (Events)

Team Leader,
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
INDIA

✉ AIESEC: rishika...@aiesec.net
✉ GMail: rishika1...@gmail.com
☎ Mobile: +91 9811896779
Skype: rishika.bhatia5

* *[image: AIESEC logo] <http://aiesec.in/> [image:
Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/aiesecdelhiuniversity>
<http://twitter.com/aiesec_du>
*
*

allen george

Sep 4, 2013, 1:29:55 PM9/4/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

noted

mythri sunkari

Sep 5, 2013, 12:06:34 PM9/5/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Noted

Regards,

MYTHRI SUNKARI

Exchange Coordinator
Organizing Committee Member
Team Member

Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
AIESEC India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

e-mail:  mythri...@gmail.com
Mobile: +918860056887

Skype: mythri1394

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mythrisunkari

BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011, 2012
BEST OGX - 2007, 2011,2012

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

National Board of Advisors :

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis

Local Board of Advisors:

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 10:59 PM, allen george <allen....@aiesec.net> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (allen....@aiesec.net) Add cleanup rule | More info

noted