FINAL DEPARTMENT MEETING : Come or Dont Come

Kajal Singh

Aug 31, 2013, 10:19:09 AM8/31/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Venue: AIESEC Office. (All meetings will be happening in the office from now on)
Time:  10am for TLs
           11am for GB.
( The late coming rules remain the same)

I will not comment on how important this department meeting is.  Frankly, I dont care about people who don't come. If you think this is your priority and you have taken up this responsibility which you need to fuffll, I'll see you there.

Dont write to me in case of concerns. As I said, this month will be very different. I only need committed and sincere people on my team. And those will be the only people I will care about. Im done understanding your 'concerns' now.

Reply or not reply as your confirmation. Do it if you think its important. Upto you. Really.

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH
Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com*
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*
*
*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

Shivangi gulati

Aug 31, 2013, 10:24:35 AM8/31/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Coming
Regards,

SHIVANGI GULATI
Team Leader

Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
AIESEC India
www.aiesec.org  |  www.aiesec.in
Mobile: +91-9999360680
BBM PIN: 2A31DD23
Email ID :  shivang...@gmail.com
Alternate Email-ID: shivang...@aiesec.net
Skype ID: shivangi.gulati3

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.
National Board of Advisors :

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Fund | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR Advisors | General Atlantic I Mckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis I ISB I Ronnie Screwvala
National Partners:
Deutsche Post DHL | Tata Motors | Airtel | Edge | Mahindra Satyam | TCS | CUMI | Murugappa | Amazon.com | Alcatel Lucent | Facebook | Aditya Birla | Cognizant

From: Kajal Singh <kajal...@aiesec.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 19:49:09 +0530
Subject: [OGX] FINAL DEPARTMENT MEETING : Come or Dont Come

Kritika Talwar

Aug 31, 2013, 10:40:18 AM8/31/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Coming.

Sent from my iPhone

mythri sunkari

Aug 31, 2013, 10:41:37 AM8/31/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Will be there

Regards,

MYTHRI SUNKARI

Exchange Coordinator
Organizing Committee Member
Team Member

Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
AIESEC India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

e-mail:  mythri...@gmail.com
Mobile: +918860056887

Skype: mythri1394

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mythrisunkari

BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011, 2012
BEST OGX - 2007, 2011,2012

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (shivang...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

From: Kajal Singh <kajal...@aiesec.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 19:49:09 +0530

stuti gupta

Aug 31, 2013, 11:01:18 AM8/31/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
coming.

Shrey

Aug 31, 2013, 11:38:52 AM8/31/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Coming

allen george

Aug 31, 2013, 12:12:44 PM8/31/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

coming

Mayank tiku

Aug 31, 2013, 1:00:35 PM8/31/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
sorry, wont be able to attend...

ayush anand

Aug 31, 2013, 10:09:57 PM8/31/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I won't be coming in the meeting...