Re: MPS Updated

1 view

Kajal Singh

Aug 26, 2013, 5:04:05 PM8/26/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
LINK: www.mps.aiesecedelhiuniversity.in

Also, you have and will be allocated tasks on the MPS based on which you will be given an OTF Score (On Time and Full). Hence, please be regular with checking it. ( Suggestion: Check it everyday)

If anyone has any concern as to what to do with MPS, please let me know now only. We will do something about it then.
Please be honest.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Kajal Singh <kajal...@aiesec.net> wrote:
Hello ,

The MPS has been updated. you can now log in and check your Color Coding (Based on your efficiency of the week). Further you can check your Color Coding based on your attendance in LC forums as well.

If anyone has problem logging in, Please  contact the IM Manager of the department, RISHIKA.

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH

Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*

*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH

Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*

*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

Kajal Singh

Aug 26, 2013, 5:01:09 PM8/26/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com