Department Meeting | Thursday

1 view

Kajal Singh

Oct 15, 2013, 1:19:19 AM10/15/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Hello Peeps,

Writing to you guys for the first time after being back from NSC. The conference went amazing. A lot of things to tell you guys.

First of all, to inform you guys, AIESEC in Delhi University has won the Juggernaut Campaign for oGCDP!!!!!!!! Wohoooooo!
Congratulations to all of you. You all can give yourself a proud pat, because it is all your hard work which has paid. And I'm talking about each one of you who has contributed. You know who you are.

Further, the battle is not over yet. There is along long way to go. (Really long) The challenge is in front of us guys. Now its upto to the team to fight for it, or stay aback. If you are one those individuals in the team who wants to fight for it with all your blood and sweat, then, I shall see you at the Department Meeting on Thursday.

Venue: One and only, AIESEC Office

Time: You will be notified (It will be post college hours)

As a reply to this mail, I want you guys to express how you are feeling right now in ONE WORD. Remember, only ONE WORD.
Also mention about your confirmation for the meeting. :)

See you all for the planning of the battle ahead on Thursday. Be the front soldiers. Be the heroes.
Cheers!

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH

Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

National Support Team
Associate Membership Program
Talent Management
AIESEC India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*

*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

Yuvraj Narang

Oct 15, 2013, 1:58:26 AM10/15/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

I am feeling weak. :/
Yes, i ll be der for the meeting.

Sanskriti Agarwal

Oct 15, 2013, 12:49:53 PM10/15/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Overloaded :P and I'll b there

Sanskriti's iPhone

On 15-Oct-2013, at 11:28, Yuvraj Narang <yuvraj...@aiesec.net> wrote:

I am feeling weak. :/
Yes, i ll be der for the meeting.

Rishika Bhatia

Oct 15, 2013, 1:06:53 PM10/15/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to have it in CP ? I have an exam next day. I'll be there though.

Regards,
Rishika Bhatia
Manager- Business Development,
Core Committee (Events)

Team Leader,
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
INDIA

✉ AIESEC: rishika...@aiesec.net
✉ GMail: rishika1...@gmail.com
☎ Mobile: +91 9811896779
    Skype: rishika.bhatia5

 AIESEC logo   Facebook

Mayank tiku

Oct 15, 2013, 1:12:51 PM10/15/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
feeling jaded...
will be there...

Shrey

Oct 15, 2013, 1:31:35 PM10/15/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Empowered.!

shivangi gulati

Oct 15, 2013, 2:25:52 PM10/15/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
AWESOME
will be there :)

SHIVANGI GULATI

Team Leader

Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
AIESEC India
BBM PIN : 2A31DD23
Alternate Email-ID: shivang...@aiesec.net
Skype ID: shivangi.gulati3

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

National Board of Advisors :

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Fund | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR Advisors | General Atlantic I Mckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis I ISB I Ronnie Screwvala

National Partners:

Deutsche Post DHL | Tata Motors | Airtel | Edge | Mahindra Satyam | TCS | CUMI | Murugappa | Amazon.com | Alcatel Lucent | Facebook | Aditya Birla | Cognizant

Local Board of Advisors:

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5By7 I Center for Social Research

stuti gupta

Oct 16, 2013, 6:55:23 AM10/16/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Beefed up! won't be there.

Shazeen Ansari

Oct 16, 2013, 8:04:00 AM10/16/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Amazing :D
out of town. won't be able to make it :(

ayush anand

Oct 16, 2013, 11:43:37 AM10/16/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

In my hometown..sorry won't be able to attend...

Anish Batra

Oct 16, 2013, 12:32:00 PM10/16/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
At my home,cant attend :(

mythri sunkari

Oct 16, 2013, 12:46:10 PM10/16/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
Will not be able to attend

Regards,

MYTHRI SUNKARI

Exchange Coordinator
Organizing Committee Member
Team Member

Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
AIESEC India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

e-mail:  mythri...@gmail.com
Mobile: +918860056887

Skype: mythri1394

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mythrisunkari

BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011, 2012
BEST OGX - 2007, 2011,2012

AIESEC | Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.

National Board of Advisors :

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis

Local Board of Advisors:

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 10:02 PM, Anish Batra <anish...@aiesec.net> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (anish...@aiesec.net) Add cleanup rule | More info

At my home,cant attend :(

allen george