Change of Plan | GBM shifted to Department Meeting

1 view

Kajal Singh

Oct 31, 2013, 11:49:57 PM10/31/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Instead of a GBM we will have department meetings in the office. Even I can take  the  department meetings as Raghav will be present in the office.

Room No. 1 Room No, 2
1pm-2:30pm Corporate Sector Meeting
2:30pm-4pm oGCDP Meeting
4pm-5:30pm Aakash Naina
5:30pm-7pm Aashna Param
7pm-8pm Shiva GSingh

This will be a very crucial department meeting as after this holidays will come and meeting after that will be too delayed. Further, I would not be able to meet you guys before 10th.
I hope all of you understand that because of the Isolation, a lot of things which are crucial are looking to see at stake. Lets not get this affected guys. Lets sort ourselves. :)

Next, I know this is very short notice, but I am really hoping to see maximum of you there.

ACTION PLAN:

Team Leaders, Call all your Team Members and inform them about the same. Make sure everyone is coming. Lets see whose team has maximum attendance.

See you guys there!

--

Regards,

KAJAL SINGH

Vice-President
Outgoing Exchange
Global Entrepreneurs' Program
AIESEC in Delhi University
India

National Support Team
Associate Membership Program
Talent Management
AIESEC India

www.aiesec.org  I  www.aiesec.in

__________________________________

*e-mail*: *kajalsi...@gmail.com
*Mobile*: +919873819074
*Skype id*: *kajalsingh1645.*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kajalsingh1645

*BEST LC AWARD -2007, 2011*
*BEST OGX - 2007, 2011*

*National Board of Advisors *:

Godrej | HDFC  | Mayfield Advisors | Coca-Cola | TATA Steel  | BMR
Associates | General Atlantic IMckinsey& Company I RBS I Fortis*

*Local Board of Advisors:*

Ernst & Young | Visnova Solutions |KWAN I 5by7 I Center for Social Research

Yuvraj Narang

Nov 1, 2013, 2:15:04 AM11/1/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com
sorry, won't be able to make it, not well! :/

Kajal Singh

Nov 1, 2013, 2:27:46 AM11/1/13
to ogcdp_201...@googlegroups.com

PLEASE NOTE:

Today is also the Manifesto distribution day. It is necesaary for all you to come irrespective of the department meeting. It is a part of the election process.